We have over 2,300 full time students, (over half of these are aged 16-18), and over 6,000 part time students.
Courses are delivered by one of 8 departments. These are
- Art, Design & Graphics, Business, Media, Music and Performing Arts – Head of Department: Jon Domaille
- English and Maths – Head of Department: Stuart King
- Hospitality, Hair, Beauty, Spa Industries and Land-Based Studies – Head of Department: Jayne Withers
- Services to Business and Work-Based Learning – Head of Department: Rob Aldous
- Sport, Leisure and Care – Head of Department – Kate Hobbs
- Technology (Computing, Construction and Engineering) – Interim Head of Department: Paul Gilmore
The strategic direction of the college is set and monitored by a Corporation, (similar to a school’s Board of Governors).
Most of the college’s courses are funded by the Education Funding Agency (EFA) and the Skills Funding Agency (SFA), the bodies responsible for all post-16 education apart from higher education. However, we also have a large number of students studying higher education courses and provide training for local businesses.