There are different ways to do fundraising, the best is ‘low cost, high impact’. A street collection in Bath, Radstock or Midsomer Norton costs nothing and can raise loads!
Whether you want to get involved in one of our existing fundraisers or perhaps you have a charity close to heart you would like to raise money for let us know so we can support you. We can also help match you with other volunteers.
For any fundraiser you need:
- clear labels/signs/posters with the charity name, charity reg. number, the college name and logo
- collection buckets (borrow from the Students’ Union)
- volunteer t-shirts (borrow from the Students’ Union)
After the fundraiser you need:
- money bags to count up your money
- write up your amounts for each type of coin (eg. £12 in £1 coins, £6.50 in 50ps, £2.22 in 2ps) and your total
- hand money in to the SU office, we’ll pay it in and send a cheque to the charity from you
For a street collection you need to contact email@example.com who will show you how to get:
- a license from B&NES Council
- a Risk Assessment
- Student Consent Forms
Any other ideas simply get in touch and we’ll guide you through it.