Highway Engineering Courses
Highway Engineering offers distance learning packages in a similar way to the Open University and no attendance at College is necessary. You may enrol at any time and study at your own speed at home or work. You can take up to one year to complete a course.
Full Specialist Courses
- Estimating and Costing CESMM
- Estimating and Costing MCDHW
- Highway Design
- Highway Legislation and Administration
- Highway Maintenance
- Highway Materials and Testing
- Highway Technology
- Highways Work-Based Study
- Transport Planning and Traffic Management
- Earthworks for Highways
- Ground Investigation
- Highway Drainage
- Introduction to Highway Law
- New Roads and Street Works Act 1991
- Responsibility for Public Highways
- Road Signs and Marking
- The Highways Act 1980
Bath College has provided quality highway engineering courses for the public and private sector, nationally and internationally, for over 20 years.
Need more information about our courses?
Future Bright (B&NES Service)
If you’re 19 or over, living in the West of England and receiving eligible in-work benefits, Future Bright could be your first step to creating a brighter future. Future Bright is an exciting new service that’s helping people throughout the West of England develop their skills and improve their job prospects.
The programme is managed by the West of England Combined Authority and delivered locally by Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire councils.