Student 16-18 may be eligible to receive a free meal each day they are at college if their parents receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC))
To apply for free meals please go the previous page to download and complete the Learner Support Fund application form or email StudentFunding@bathcollege.ac.uk if you have any questions.