Residential Support Scheme Funding and Fees

If your course is not available close to home and you need to move in order to attend College, you may be able to get funding towards your rent.


To be eligible for financial help the course must be your first full level 2 or 3 qualification and be a minimum of 15 hours a week in College.


Please use the below guidance notes to help you complete the application form.


Residential Support Scheme Guidance Notes


Residential Support Scheme Application Form 16/17



Your Wishlist