We try to be a one-stop-shop of services for our students and potential students.
Whatever you need, the Student Advice Centre team can either help you or point you in the right direction.
Our opening times are:
Monday 8.30am until 4.30pm
Tuesday 8.30am until 4.30pm
Wednesday 10am until 4.30pm
Thursday 8.30am until 4.30pm
Friday 8.30am until 4pm
You can call in to see us in person. You will find the Student Advice Centre in the College’s Roper Building, accessed from the main reception area.
Several services are based in the Student Advice Centre including:
- Information about all college courses and services
- Enrolment services for all types of course
- Student Funding
- Careers advice for adults, college students
- Careers advice for school leavers
- The Job Shop and work experience placements
- Accommodation services
- Full-time admissions
- International admissions and fee assessments
- Connexions services
We will also be happy to help you to access any other college service, just call in and ask for help.