Microsoft Outlook is used within most office settings to send emails and to help schedule time effectively. This Free 5-hour workshop will be run in a small, friendly, tutor led group and is suitable for anyone who uses Outlook at a basic level and is keen to develop their skills.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- organise a folder structure
- add and edit contacts in the address book
- forward emails and use cc and bcc
- attach a file, open and save an attachment
- set up an ‘out of office’ message
- use the calendar for appointments, etc.
Where can I find out more information?
If you have any queries, please ring Vicki Chapman Tel: 01761 433161 ext 330 or Adult Community Learning Tel: 01225 328822