Refrigeration Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship
In this level 2 Refrigeration Apprenticeship, you would be installing and maintaining refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump systems and have some relevant knowledge and skills, usually from a role where you have been supervised.
What topics are covered?
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Installing and Maintaining Refrigeration Systems
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Installing, Testing and Maintaining Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems
What are the entry requirements?
- GCSE C/4 or Functional Skills in English Level 2
- GCSE C/4 or Functional Skills in Maths Level 2
- GCSE C/4 or Functional skills in ICT Level 1
How will I be assessed?
Assessment in the workplace with college day release plus exams
What can I do after this course?
Successful candidates can progress to the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
Are there any additional costs?
What do I need to bring?
Overalls and foot protection is required for work in the college workshop. All other forms of PPE will be provided.
Where can I find out more information?For advice or more details please telephone 01225 312191 or email email@example.com. You may also visit our Student Advice Centre.
If you have a learning difficulty or disability, please contactAdditional Learning Support to arrange additional help.
How do I apply?Search for vacancies on our Vacancies page or fill out our registration of interest form.
For more information, please call or email our Apprenticeship team on 01225 328683 or firstname.lastname@example.org.