UCAS Clearing 2017 is open from the 1st July. If you have applied to University and have received no offers or not taken up a place, or if you are making a late application, you can still apply for our degree level courses through UCAS Clearing, and we have places available on all of our courses.
This process can be quite confusing, so we recommend that you read the advice below and visit the UCAS Clearing page here.
If you are already in the UCAS cycle
1. You will automatically be entered into Clearing if you have not accepted a place. If your application was a single choice, you will need to pay an additional £11 to make any new choices through Clearing. If your application was multiple choice, there will be no additional charge.
2. Before making any choices through UCAS, you must contact our Admissions Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01225 328718 / 01225 328850 to discuss your application. You must have received a verbal offer before you make an application through UCAS.
3. Once you have received a verbal offer, you will be able to add us as an additional choice. Your offer will then be confirmed in writing through UCAS track.
If you are making a late application
1. Firstly, you will need to register and make an application through UCAS. In Clearing you need to complete all the application as normal, including your personal statement, but you can’t add course choices
2. When you submit your application you receive a welcome email to access the Track service where you’ll find your Clearing Number.You’ll know you’re in Clearing if your Track status says ‘You are in Clearing’ or ‘Clearing has started’.If Track doesn’t say either of these, it might just be waiting for your results to update. Get in touch with us anyway if it’s taking a while so we can begin to discuss your application whilst you are waiting.
3. You can then use UCAS Track and our website to search through our courses for the one you would like to study with us.
4. Before adding the course in UCAS Track you must contact our Admissions Office directly at email@example.com or on 01225 328718 / 01225 328850 to discuss your application. You must have received a verbal offer before you make an application through UCAS.
Studying at Bath College