Step 1: Look at our range of HE courses
You can browse our full range of HE courses on our website or download the prospectus as a PDF.
Step 2: Choose your course
Browse the courses and choose one which is suitable to your needs and interests. When considering a course please bear these points in mind:
- Is the course content what I’m looking for?
- Do I have the right entry qualifications?
- Does it lead to a recognised qualification and how important is this to me?
- Can I attend at the times shown and for the length of time needed?
- How much work will I need to do outside class and can I fit it in?
- Can I afford it?
- Do I need to get some advice from the College first?
Step 3: Applying
Depending on your course, you may have to apply either via UCAS or directly to the College. Please see your course’s page on our website to find out how you should apply.
To apply directly to the College, please fill out this online form.
When to apply
You should apply early on; between 9-12 months before the start of the academic year you wish to join. Refer to the UCAS website to be aware of deadlines, as these must be met in order to increase your chances of securing a place on your desired course.
Any applications received by UCAS after the deadlines will be held for clearing. Clearing offers a second oppurtunity for applicants who did not initially secure an offer of a course, however you would only be considered for courses that still have places available.