AAT Level 1 Access to Business Skills
This short AAT Level 1 course is suitable for those who are new to accountancy as it will give you a comprehensive introduction into the world of finance as well as helping those seeking employment to gain a highly respected qualification quickly to enhance their CV and job prospects.
To apply for the course or for further information please contact Lisa Franks (Centre Manager) via email at Lisa.Franks@fmbusinessschool.com or by phone on 07876 196040
What topics are covered?
Learners will gain an understanding of:
- The “language” of accountancy – key terminology
- Mathematics for Accountants
- Professional Ethics and behaviour for Accountants
- Production of Business Documentation
- Different types of organisations & their structure
- Workplace communication skills
- How to undertake successful a job search & complete an application form
- Preparation of sales and purchase invoices
- Skills to improve time management / prioritising / planning / monitoring /communication and best practice in the workplace
- The importance of policies and procedures
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at those seeking professional development in accountancy and finance.
What qualifications will I gain?
You will gain a Business Skills Access Award.
Who is the awarding body?AAT - Association of Accounting Technicians
How will I learn?
You will learn via lectures and seminars.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed via examinations.
How much does this course cost?
What organisations does the College work with on this course?
Bath College are running this course in partnership with Finance & Management Business School.
What else do I need to know?To avoid disappointment, please make sure you apply for your chosen course early. Decisions regarding running or cancelling a course are made one week prior to the start of the course. If a course is cancelled, you will be informed and your course fees refunded in full. Please see Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.
The course will not run on bank holidays or during half term. Please check here for term dates.
Where can I find out more information?
How do I apply?
Potential applicants may register their interest using the form below: