Digital Skills for Work (Business) Level 2 Certificate
This qualification enhances your competency and confidence in digital literacy skills, supporting you within your current job role or giving the opportunity for progression into a role where digital skills are required.
What topics are covered?
Topics covered include:
• Understand how to protect devices and data
• Communicate socially and professionally using technology
• Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
• Use digital resources to facilitate your own career progression
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at anyone looking to develop and improve their digital skills in a business setting. Please note the course is also available for specific settings (care; logistics; engineering and construction).
What are the entry requirements?
You must be:
- Over 19
- Live in England
- Not in full-time education
- A resident in UK/EU for last 3 years
- Have evidence of immigration status if not EU/UK national
If you’re aged 19-23 you must have already achieved a full Level 2 qualification and not have completed any part of the qualification previously.
What qualifications will I gain?
You will gain a Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work.
Who is the awarding body?NCFE
How will I learn?
You will learn via Distance Learning after an online induction
How will I be assessed?
You will submit assignments which will be marked by a specialist assessor.
What can I do after this course?
After this course you can progress to another Level 2 Distance Learning course in a different topic (maximum 3 per year) or to other courses at the College.
Which department is this course in?Distance Learning
What else do I need to know?
- The learner must independently wish to enrol onto the course
- The funding is provided through AEB (Adult Education Budget)
Where can I find out more information?
For any queries, please contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
Click the Apply button to complete your online induction and enrolment