New Roads and Street Works Act 1991
The objective of this short course is to provide an understanding of the content and application of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 to the management of highways excavations and reinstatements.
This distance learning course is available online.
Course Code – S97NRS4/ECR1C
What topics are covered?
- Background and origins of NRSWA 1991.
- The main aims for the NRSWA 1991.
- Development of codes of practice.
- NRSWA Part I: New Roads in England and Wales.
- NRSWA Part III: Street Works in England and Wales.
- NRSWA Part II: New Roads in Scotland.
- NRSWA Part IV: Road Works in Scotland.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at anyone working or planning to work in the highways industry.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no entry requirements for this course.
What qualifications will I gain?
You will gain a Bath College Certificate.
Who is the awarding body?Bath College
How will I learn?
You will learn via distance learning with specialist tutor support.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed via assignments marked by a specialist tutor.
What can I do after this course?
After this course you can progress to full specialist courses and Highways Professional Diploma.
How much does this course cost?
This short course costs £315.