Refrigeration Apprenticeship Level 3
This level 3 Refrigeration Apprenticeship is ideal if you are an experienced refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump systems engineer with great technical skills and knowledge. You will work with minimum supervision and have a good record of safety.
What topics are covered?
There are 2 qualifications available at Level 3:
- NVQ Certificate in Servicing and Maintaining Air-Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems
- NVQ Diploma in Servicing and Maintaining Refrigeration Systems
Each comprises 3 mandatory units, including:
- Understand Halocarbon ‘fluorinated’ refrigeration system service and maintenance techniques
- Understand and carry out electrical work on RAC systems and components
- Understand how to organise resources within BSE.
What are the entry requirements?
Completion of a Refrigeration and Air conditioning level 2 qualification or adequate proven industry experience (5 years min)
Maths and English Grade 4/C or Functional Skills Level 2
How will I be assessed?
Two on site assessments and online exams (practical assessment if required)
What can I do after this course?
Higher National Certificate or Diploma in Building Services
Where can I find out more information?For advice or more details please telephone 01225 312191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit our Student Advice Centre.
If you have a learning difficulty or disability, please contactAdditional Learning Support to arrange additional help.
How do I apply?Search for vacancies on our Vacancies page or fill out our registration of interest form.
For more information, please call or email our Apprenticeship team on 01225 328683 or email@example.com.