Spanish L4 – Upper-int/advanced – Part 2
This Level 4 language course is for fairly confident speakers who have developed a good use of grammar and different tenses. By the end of the course, you will have grown in confidence and become a more independent learner. The Advanced level consists of two parts, followed by a consolidation course; it is recommended that you attend both parts before joining the consolidation course.
Who is the course aimed at?
- I can use different tenses with confidence.
- I can construct sentences accurately with the correct word order and endings.
- I am confident to hold a conversation on a range of topics.
- I can understand clear native speech including some idiomatic language.
- I can read and understand texts from everyday sources, such as signs, newspapers, instructions etc.
Check the Level Suitability Chart to calculate which level is appropriate for you.
Which department is this course in?Department of English & Maths
Where will I need to go on my first day?
Please report to the main reception at City Centre campus (Bath)