Lean Organisation Management Techniques – Level 2 Certificate
During this free distance learning course you will learn about lean organisation management techniques and how the implementation of systems and processes can improve production in the business.
This level 2 course is a great opportunity for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and is delivered by Distance Learning for increased flexibility.
What topics are covered?
- Understand the concept of a lean environment
- Be able to implement the productivity needs analysis process and the process map
- Knowledge of Kaizen (continuous improvement) techniques
- Understand the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- Understand the role of team leader and an effective team
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at team leaders wanting to improve business performance through continuous professional development of employees and their skill set.
What are the entry requirements?
You must be:
- Over 19
- Live in England
- Not in full-time education
- A resident in UK/EU for last 3 years
- Have evidence of immigration status if not an EU/UK national
If you’re aged 19-23 you must have already achieved a full Level 2 qualification and not have completed any part of the qualification previously.
What qualifications will I gain?
You will gain a Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisational Management Techniques.
Who is the awarding body?NCFE
How will I learn?
You will learn via distance learning with an assigned tutor.
How will I be assessed?
You will submit assignments which will be marked by a specialist assessor.
What can I do after this course?
On successful completion of this course you can progress to another Level 2 Distance Learning course in a different topic (maximum 3 per year) or to other courses at the College.
Which department is this course in?Distance Learning
Where will I need to go on my first day?
Once your Distance Learning Request Form has been processed you will be invited to attend the next Induction session which generally takes place at either Somer Valley campus (Radstock), or City Centre campus (Bath). Please allow 1.5hrs attendance.
Inductions will include a mandatory 15 minute maths and English assessment (this is not a test).
Learners may need to bring their passport and visa to the induction, for evidencing course eligibility. This will be confirmed prior to the induction date.
What else do I need to know?
- The learner must independently wish to enrol onto the course
- The funding is provided through AEB (Adult Education Budget)