Team Leading – Level 2 Certificate
This free level 2 Team Leading course will examine the principles of leadership, business structures and communications within teams. Over this 16-week Distance Learning course you will learn techniques for managing teams, organisational change, motivation and business planning.
This level 2 course is a great opportunity for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and is delivered by Distance Learning for increased flexibility.
What topics are covered?
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Understand how to communication work- related information
- Understand customers and deliver customer service
- Understand how to resolve problems and develop working relationships with colleagues
- Health and Safety procedures
Who is the course aimed at?
This level 2 course will support those in team leader roles and help them develop skills to manage the diverse tasks required of them.
What are the entry requirements?
You must be:
- Over 19
- Live in England
- Not in full-time education
- A resident in UK/EU for last 3 years
- Have evidence of immigration status if not an EU/UK national
If you’re aged 19-23 you must have already achieved a full Level 2 qualification and not have completed any part of the qualification previously.
What qualifications will I gain?
You will gain a Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading.
Who is the awarding body?NCFE
How will I learn?
You will learn via Distance Learning after an online induction
How will I be assessed?
You will submit assignments which will be marked by a specialist assessor.
What can I do after this course?
On successful completion of this course you can progress to another Level 2 Distance Learning course in a different topic (maximum 3 per year) or to other courses at the College.
Which department is this course in?Distance Learning
What else do I need to know?
- The learner must independently wish to enrol onto the course
- The funding is provided through AEB (Adult Education Budget).
Where can I find out more information?
For any queries, please contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
Click the apply button to complete your online induction and enrolment