Business Administration – Level 2 Certificate
This free level 2 Business Administration course will introduce the different types of administrative services and how to provide them. It includes the role of social networks that are used to share information online plus the use of digital marketing and search engine optimisation in organisations.
This level 2 course is a great opportunity for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and is delivered by Distance Learning for increased flexibility.
What topics are covered?
- Principles of administrative provision, business document production and information management
- Understanding communication in business environment
- Understanding employer organisations and how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Knowledge of current social networks and their use
- Best practice for safe social networking
- Understand the role of digital marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Understand the requirements of marketing research using the internet
- Understand the uses of digital marketing devices and digital technology for marketing purposes
Who is the course aimed at?
This level 2 course will provide the necessary skills and knowledge to work in an administrative setting where responsibilities may include using social media and digital technology.
What are the entry requirements?
You must be:
- Over 19
- Live in England
- Not in full-time education
- A resident in UK/EU for last 3 years
- Have evidence of immigration status if not an EU/UK national
If you’re aged 19-23 you must have already achieved a full Level 2 qualification and not have completed any part of the qualification previously.
What qualifications will I gain?
You will gain a Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration.
Who is the awarding body?NCFE
How will I learn?
You will learn via distance learning after a face to face induction session.
How will I be assessed?
You will submit assignments which will be marked by a specialist assessor.
What can I do after this course?
On successful completion of this course you can progress to another Level 2 Distance Learning course in a different topic (maximum 3 per year) or to other courses at the College.
Which department is this course in?Distance Learning
Where will I need to go on my first day?
Once your Distance Learning Request Form has been processed you will be invited to attend the next Induction session which generally takes place at either Somer Valley campus (Radstock), or City Centre campus (Bath). Please allow 1.5hrs attendance.
Inductions will include a mandatory 15 minute maths and English assessment (this is not a test).
Learners may need to bring their passport and visa to the induction, for evidencing course eligibility. This will be confirmed prior to the induction date.
What else do I need to know?
- The learner must independently wish to enrol onto the course
- The funding is provided through AEB (Adult Education Budget)