Understanding Personal Care Needs – Level 2 Certificate
This free level 2 distance learning course will help learners to focus on developing a person-centred approach to delivering high levels of personal care
What topics are covered?
- Understanding person-centred care
- Supporting personal hygiene
- Understanding foot care for individuals
- Understanding how to support individuals to maintain oral health
- Understanding pressure area care
- Understanding sepsis
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at a wide range of learners involved in healthcare.
What are the entry requirements?
You must be:
- Over 19
- Live in England
- Not in full-time education
- A resident in UK/EU for last 3 years
- Have evidence of immigration status if not an EU/UK national
If you’re aged 19-23 you must have already achieved a full Level 2 qualification and not have completed any part of the qualification previously.
What qualifications will I gain?
You will gain a Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Personal Care Needs.
Who is the awarding body?Cache
How will I learn?
You will learn via Distance Learning after an online induction
How will I be assessed?
You will submit assignments which will be marked by a specialist assessor.
What can I do after this course?
On completion of this course you can progress to another Level 2 Distance Learning course in a different topic (maximum 3 per year) or to other courses at the College.
Which department is this course in?Distance Learning
What else do I need to know?
- The learner must independently wish to enrol onto the course
- The funding is provided through AEB (Adult Education Budget)
Where can I find out more information?
For any queries, please contact us by email, email@example.com
How do I apply?
Click the apply button to complete your online induction and enrolment