Understanding Behaviour that Challenges – Level 2 Certificate
Understanding Behaviour that Challenges is a free level 2 distance learning course, delivered in paper or online format. This 12-week course will enable you to support and help individuals manage their behaviour.
What topics are covered?
The topics covered include:
- Understanding challenging behaviour.
- How to provide effective support.
- The importance of effective communication and the role of reflection for those involved in incidents.
Who is the course aimed at?
This distance learning course is aimed at anyone who could encounter challenging behaviour in a variety of scenarios.
What are the entry requirements?
You must be:
- Over 19
- Live in England
- Not in full-time education
- A resident in UK/EU for last 3 years
- Have evidence of immigration status if not an EU/UK national
If you’re aged 19-23 you must have already achieved a full Level 2 qualification and not have completed any part of the qualification previously.
What qualifications will I gain?
You will gain a Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges.
Who is the awarding body?NCFE
How will I learn?
You will learn via Distance Learning after an online induction
How will I be assessed?
You will submit assignments which will be marked by a specialist assessor.
What can I do after this course?
On completion of this course you can progress to another Level 2 Distance Learning course in a different topic (maximum 3 per year) or to other courses at the College.
How much does this course cost?
This distance course is free.
Which department is this course in?Distance Learning
What else do I need to know?
- The learner must independently wish to enrol onto the course
- The funding is provided through AEB (Adult Education Budget).
Where can I find out more information?
For any queries, please contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
Click the apply button to complete your online induction and enrolment